We are a company with experience and a reputation you can trust!
At CCA we offer:
- Fast & Free Estimates in PDF Format!
- Affordable French Translation services and over 140 other language pairs - using only mother-tongue professionals.
- A Certified Translation Company!
- No hidden charges! What we quote is what you pay!
- Proofreading by a second translator is included!
High quality translations from and to French . Our French translation services will help you maximize your global strategy.
- Experienced, native-speaking French translators
- French software and Website localization
- Easy French translation quoting and service available worldwide
- Wide range of French specialty and industry translators
- Translation memory to save you time and money in the future
CCA has been providing professional Interpretation and Translation services to a wide range of clients for many years. All of our professionals are "mother-tongue" translators and interpreters - no software can duplicate their quality of work. Our Translators belong to professional translators' associations, where available - either in USA/Canada or in their country of origin. Beyond any accreditation, at CCA, we only keep the best through an ongoing system of continual assessment.
Call Toll Free 1+(877) 708-0005 in North America or E-mail email@example.com
Our knowledgeable staff will help you every step of the way. Our customer service and quality will bring you back!
A few of our services:
- French Document Translation
- French Simultaneous Interpretation
- French Linguistic Validation
- French Consecutive Interpretation
- French Transcription Services
- French Typesetting and Graphics
- French Voiceovers and Subtitling
- French Staffing Solutions
- French Multicultural Marketing
- French Document Management
- French Deposition Services
- French Virtual Data Services
- French Conference Interpreters
- French Desktop Publishing
In addition of our corporate clientele, we also offer very cost-effective services in the following areas:
- French Birth Certificate Translation
- French Marriage Certificate Translation
- French Divorce Certificate Translation
- French Judgment Translation
- French Police Record Translation
- French Power of Attorney Translation
- French Translation of wills
- French Academic Degree Translation
- French Diploma Translations for school
- French Adoption Papers Translation
- French Naturalization Papers Translation
- French Immigration Documents Translation
- French Patents Translation
- French Legal Contract Translation
- French Drivers License Translation
- French School Transcripts Translation
The French Language:
Language Overview: French is a Central Semitic language, thus related to and classified alongside other Semitic languages such as Hebrew and the Neo-Aramaic languages
Regions Spoken: French has many different, geographically-distributed spoken varieties, some of which are mutually unintelligible. Modern Standard French is widely taught in schools, universities, and used in workplaces, government and the media.
Population: French is spoken by over 74 million people, obviously in France, but also in Belgium, Canada, Switzerland and Francophone Africa.
Dialects: Dialects of the French language may be found throughout the world, with the standard Metropolitan French spoken in France itself, particularly in Paris, with some regional dialects found in various areas outside of urban areas including Meridional French. Other dialects include Swiss French, the Acadian French and Quebec French found in Canada, Lebanese French and Belgian French, as well as versions found in the family of French-based Creole languages, which are considered distinct and separate from the language of French itself.
Chang-Castillo has multiple French language interpreters who are available for all conference translation and interpretation services.