- Chang-Castillo and Associates, LLC (CCA) is an SBA certified business and an internationally recognized leader in multilingual services.
- We are the platinum standard in interpretation and translation services.
- We provide the highest-level domestic and international simultaneous interpreters and translators for influential clients.
- We are the best and we work for the best because we only use the best.
- We are the only service of our kind owned and operated by interpreters. We know our business because it is our business.
- Quality is our #1 priority - guaranteed
- Our proven quality assurance process
- Proven Multilingual Linguistic Service Provider
Mr. Julien Brasseur:
Originally from France, Julien Brasseur is a translator and conference interpreter with a French, English and Spanish language combination. A co-owner of Chang-Castillo and Associates, Julien holds a Master of Arts in Translation and Interpretation from Monterey Institute of International Studies (MIIS), along with a degree in Translation (French, English and German) from ISIT (Institut Supérieur d'Interprétation et de Traduction) in Paris, France. He is a member of AIIC (International Association of Conference Interpreters), TAALS (The American Association of Language Specialists), the ATA (American Translators Association) and the NCTA (Northern California Translators Association). He is also a Registered French Interpreter in the State of California and an approved translator by the Consulate General of France in San Francisco. His clients include the U.S. and French Governments, the United Nations family of organizations, television networks, Fortune 500 companies and various other private entities and multinational corporations.
Mr. Pablo Chang-Castillo:
Pablo Chang-Castillo is a co-owner of Chang-Castillo and Associates, LLC, and is originally from Nicaragua. He grew up between Central America and the United States. Mr. Chang-Castillo holds a Master of Arts in Conference Interpretation from the Monterey Institute of International Studies, a Master of Arts in Bilingual Legal Interpretation from the University of Charleston; and a Master of Arts in Translation from M.I.I.S. Mr. Chang-Castillo is a Federally Certified Court Interpreter (FCCI) and is certified in both California and Washington. Mr. Chang-Castillo is an active member of AIIC, the International Association of Conference Interpreters, and TAALS, the American Association of Language Specialists with a Spanish, English, and French language combination.